Re: BRINKS MAYBE UP FOR SALE REAL SOON

Jim wrote:

>The only reason you see it that way is because you're the only one who
>actually reposts every other post that was made in a thread .....
>every time you post a response.
>
>I could never figure out why you do that.
>
>Most everyone or I think everyone else either just reposts a portion
>of only what the person they are responding to said, but not what they
>responded to and what THEY responded to etc etc. I've seen you repost
>what 5 or 6 people have posted in one of your posts. I can't figure
>out why. All you have to do is select( highlight)  what you want to
>reply to first, then hit the reply button and only what you've
>selected with be copied to your new post. That way WE don't have to
>scroll down past 5 or 10 previous posts that you've quoted in your
>post to get to the next item in a thread.

I suspect it's pure laziness.  Instead of making the reply easy for everyone
to read he types right on top because "it's faster".  Well it may be faster
for *him* to post a sloppy reply like that -- but everyone else has to work
for it to find out what the fuck he's replying TO.

Not only that - but the signature gets lazily inserted right at the top making
everyone *else* work to include quoted text since real newsreaders cut
everything below the delimiter (-- ).

--

-G