Re: BRINKS MAYBE UP FOR SALE REAL SOON

On Mar 24, 9:10=EF=BF=BDam, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=

wrote:
> top posting is faster...you don't have to scroll down through pages of shi=
> you already read 10 times.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

The only reason you see it that way is because you're the only one who
actually reposts every other post that was made in a thread .....
every time you post a response.

I could never figure out why you do that.

Most everyone or I think everyone else either just reposts a portion
of only what the person they are responding to said, but not what they
responded to and what THEY responded to etc etc. I've seen you repost
what 5 or 6 people have posted in one of your posts. I can't figure
out why. All you have to do is select( highlight)  what you want to
reply to first, then hit the reply button and only what you've
selected with be copied to your new post. That way WE don't have to
scroll down past 5 or 10 previous posts that you've quoted in your
post to get to the next item in a thread.