Re: Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

 >That's not entirely correct.  On most of the new "Vista" products >you
can configure any zone as "RF".

Do tell! You have a trick we don't know about? I don't believe I've seen
that just yet.
For Vista 20P SIA zones 1-8 I think the choices are:
EOLR
N.C.
N.O.
Zone Doubled
DBL Balanced
To make it a wireless zone on zone 8 or below would mean a separate receiver
hardwired to zones 1 thru 8.
For zone 9 and above:
RF (supervised)
Aux Wire
UR Unsupervised RF
BR Button Type RF
On a GE Networx panel you can do zones 1-8 wireless (or hardwired).