Re: J Rojas

>I am NOT Cuban.
The same way Larry Craig is not gay?
Craig's story and yours don't add up. Florida plus Rojas equals Cuban.
So why is it that you exchange Christmas cards with Fidel?
If you are from the New York City area means you went by that statue in
Central Park of Jose Marti on horseback  You never got a tear in your eye
looking at it? Not even when you heard  José Feliciano sing the soul
stirring Guantanamera (another Puerto Rican by the way)?
Face it, we all know you moved to Florida just so you could one of the first
back home when Raul kicks the bucket. That's why you've been hoarding all
those old alarm panels, so you can get there fast and have the parts ready
to corner all the business. A shrewd move! I bet you're going to open a
"BOINKS" branch too? Maybe give it an island and space age feeling and call
it Ja-Ja Brinks?

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Lets make one thing perfectly clear...I am NOT cuban. I was born and
> raised in Brooklyn, NY. I am from Puerto Rican decent, so that makes me
> a Newyorican. I have been living in Florida for the past 15 years. So
> now that makes me a Newyoricancracker... :)
>
> Jim Rojas
>

> Roger W wrote:
> > On Mar 9, 12:41 pm, "Roland Moore" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> You know I hate to complain but I sent some Ademco #39's to Jim for
repair.
> >> The contacts all smelled like stale motor oil when Jim finally returned
> >> them. I was horrified to learn that he went to the local junk yard and
> >> removed points from the ignitions in 60s era autos to rebuild them. The
> >> contacts thump and click never sounds the same after one of his repair
jobs.
> >> But it doesn't matter anymore. I found another guy on line that does
them
> >> for 00.0003751 USD cheaper per thousand. He sends them all to a real
factory
> >> in China. So no more long waits for Jim's garage repairs and junkyard
parts.
> >> To get around the new RoHS rules I am told the Chinese factory repair
> >> technique uses recycled dental amalgam yanked from the teeth of
cadavers.
> >> And unlike Jim, these Chinese workers are dedicated to their job.
Workers