Re: Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

Just Looking wrote:
>  >That's not entirely correct.  On most of the new "Vista" products >you
> can configure any zone as "RF".
>
> Do tell! You have a trick we don't know about? I don't believe I've seen
> that just yet.
> For Vista 20P SIA zones 1-8 I think the choices are:

I didn't specifically mention which of the "new Vista products", but if
you'd care to have a quick "boo" at the Vista 128, you'll see that zones
1 - 128 can be programmed as wireless.  The 128 comes with nine
hardwired zones but you can choose to ignore them and program those
specific zone numbers as wireless.  The Vista 250 will support wireless
zones from 1 - 250.  It also comes with nine hardwired zones "on board"
which you can designate as "wireless".  I don't sell the Vista 20.  Most
of the jobs I do require a more "robust" head end.