Re: Verified Response

On Jun 28, 11:09=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Bob Worthy" wrote:
>
> > Actually, we agree on many things. I just don't find it necessary to co=
mment
> > on something you add to the NG in which I agree....
>
> You're wrong again. =EF=BF=BDI disagree with almost everything you post. =
=EF=BF=BDI just don't
> bother saying so.

Now you get the point.

I disagree and would disagree with everything you say .... even if I
didn't and I wouldn't hesitate a minute to say so and in the process
tell you to drop fucking dead too.

> > =EF=BF=BDIt is when I don't agree with what you posts that I comment an=
d that
> > usually frost your balls.
>
> I couldn't care less what you think. =EF=BF=BDAs to my balls, you'll just=
 have to
> guess. =EF=BF=BDI'm not Olson so you're not likely to get near them.

Even if you ever had any balls, (and considering your fucked up life,
you don't)   you haven't seen them or been able to reach them for so
many years .... you wouldn't be able to tell now anyway.

And Oh yeah, Drop fucking dead ..... soon.