Re: Verified Response

"George Siegle" wrote:

> How many Cities have tried Verified Response and then found
> B&E's went up or have cancelled the Verified Response program?

Probably few to none.

> And just how busy do you think the police would be if ALL of us
> said for one day: "We will not call anyone when the alarm goes off?"

Much less busy than usual.  The fact is police waste a lot of precious time
responding to false alarms.  The solution isn't to fight city hall but to find
ways to reduce false dispatches.  Verified response is one way to reduce false
dispatches.  The problem is it makes it almost impossible to catch anyone in
the act.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass