Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 19, 5:51=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 19, 5:07 pm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > tourman wrote:

> > > RHC: Well isn't that interesting. We ALL are guilty of off topic
> > > discussions on all manner of things, but you all object when it
> > > involves civil discussions with RLB, off topic or not ! I think you
> > > guys should be a little more intellectually honest with yourself and
> > > admit the REAL reason it bugs you is that I may be the only one who
> > > can have a normal conversation with RLB without it deteriorating into
> > > a bashing session. It seems on this newsgroup, you must take sides, "
> > > for or agin" RLB !!
>
> > > Somewhat hypocritical on your part !!
>
> > Fuck off, Nancy.
>
> > --
> > js
>
> > Cut the RED wire. No...wait!
>
> RHC: Another intelligent response from someone with nothing to
> add......feel better now.....-

Now tell us ............ what could be a more appropriate reply to
your sublime naivety?

Oh ..... wait ..... that's right.
You .... being so sublimely naive, wouldn't be able to make that
difficult evaluation.

Ya see ..... it works this way. Because Bass is so  .....
ummmm well ....
and your so ...... ummmm
Never mind. You just wouldn't understand.
S'ok. Don't try to figure it out. You can go back to picking flowers
now.

Tooodles and Oh ......... don't forget to bring your coloring book so
you don't get bored,    honey!