Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 19, 8:54 am, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >> Beyond the little bit of help and advice I can  give, and some
> >> occasional light hearted banter between members,
>
> > Your series of "light-hearted bantering" posts between you and Bass
> > are of absolutely no interest to anyone...except you and Bass.  They
> > are a waste of bandwidth, and do nothing but generate extraneous
> > headers.  Since the purpose of a newsgroup is to disseminate useful
> > information to a wider audience, may I suggest that you and Bass take
> > your discussions of parties, motorcycles, and hamburgers to email or
> > IRC, where you  can chat  to your heart's content in blissful
> > solitude.
>
> AMEN
>
> --
> js
>
> Cut the RED wire. No...wait!

RHC: Well isn't that interesting. We ALL are guilty of off topic
discussions on all manner of things, but you all object when it
involves civil discussions with RLB, off topic or not ! I think you
guys should be a little more intellectually honest with yourself and
admit the REAL reason it bugs you is that I may be the only one who
can have a normal conversation with RLB without it deteriorating into
a bashing session. It seems on this newsgroup, you must take sides, "
for or agin" RLB !!

Somewhat hypocritical on your part !!