Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

>Beyond the little bit of help and advice I can  give, and some
>occasional light hearted banter between members,

Your series of "light-hearted bantering" posts between you and Bass are of
absolutely no interest to anyone...except you and Bass.  They are a waste
of bandwidth, and do nothing but generate extraneous headers.  Since the
purpose of a newsgroup is to disseminate useful information to a wider
audience, may I suggest that you and Bass take your discussions of parties,
motorcycles, and hamburgers to email or IRC, where you  can chat  to your
heart's content in blissful solitude.