Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

>RHC: Well isn't that interesting. We ALL are guilty of off topic
>discussions on all manner of things, but you all object when it
>involves civil discussions with RLB, off topic or not ! I think you
>guys should be a little more intellectually honest with yourself and
>admit the REAL reason it bugs you is that I may be the only one who
>can have a normal conversation with RLB without it deteriorating into
>a bashing session. It seems on this newsgroup, you must take sides, "
>for or agin" RLB !!
>
>Somewhat hypocritical on your part !!

Personally, I don't object to a brief, off-topic post.  What I object to
are the lengthy, back-and-forth off-topic conversations between you and
Bass.  I wouldn't even mind those if you would add the words "inane
bullshit" to the subject line of the message.  Then I could simply mark it
as read, and ignore it without opening it.  That would be preferable to
blocking you altogether.  I disagree with your views on long-term
contracts, for example, but your comments on that subject are right on
topic, and a valid point of discussion for this newsgroup.  Bass's next
party or your future Florida vacation plans are not.

This is not about Bass.  I would be just as displeased if you were carrying
on lengthy and irrelevant conversations with someone else.

Bass enjoys pushing people's buttons because he knows people will jump him
for it.  That lets him play the part of the innocent victim, all the while
reveling in the attention. I hope you do not suffer from the same
affliction.