Re: NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

On Jul 20, 10:14=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@.com> wrote:
> "Just Looking" wrote:
>
> > Well the most important color I see Obama as is GREEN! He's just a litt=
le
> > too wet behind those big ears for being president.
>
> There is no job that can prepare you for the presidency. =EF=BF=BDMcCain =
has no
> experience either. =EF=BF=BDWhere they differ is Obama actually has ideas=
. =EF=BF=BDMcCain has
> Bush.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

You're right, no one has experience at being president.

But The Bomber hasn't any experience at anything, not even at being a
senator.

So, Yeah, that should do it.

What a leader he can make.

An inexperienced guy with ideas.

How unique.

Seems to me I've heard that before ....... from every inexperienced
person I've ever met ...... Everyone who doesn't know anything, always
has great ideas ..... simply because they don't know anything about
what they have the ideas about.

And these great ideas include negotiating with the terrorists ( who
are the terrorist?) Pulling out of Iraq, cutting back on the military,
not controlling the borders, rasing taxes, and not drilling for oil in
areas we control.
Yep, sounds like a Bill Clinton clone to me. Isn't that what got us
into this situation in the first place?

I'll make one concession however. Except for the Iraq issue, Mc Cane
is a liberal in disguise.

By election time, it won't make any difference who anyone votes for.
The result will be essentially the same. A fantasticly rich and great
country being run by a bunch of pussys out of the 60's who started
this nation on a downward spiral where anyone with a set of balls to
lead the nation would rather stay in the private sector and earn a
living. The followers have been allowed to overwhelm the leaders and
now the leaders are letting them have their way.

Ayn Rand was more a prophet than a philosopher.