Re: NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

"Just Looking" wrote:

> You're angry because Hillary's campaign flew her and
> her broomstick into the side of Mount Obama, and none
> survived.

Nice guess, but wrong of (course).  I like Obama more than Hillary but I fealt
that she had a better chance of being elected so I supported her campaign.
Now that the dust is settled, I'm happy to support Obama.  I just hope there
are enough votes to get him elected over the gentleman from Panama (whose
constitution right to become president is questionable).

> Having faith can move mountains, and now the faithful
> are making Mount Obama move to the center of the
> political spectrum...

Actually, that's just common sense on his part.

> With Obama going from left to center and McCain going
> from right to center, by election day you won't be able
> to tell the difference between the two...

Somehow I suspect the American public will be able to discern the difference.
You'll just have to wait and see what happens.  I never believed that a black
man would get such a chance at the US presidency in my lifetime.  I'd love to
see that day come.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass