Re: NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

You're  angry because Hillary's campaign flew her and her broomstick into
the side of Mount Obama, and none survived.
Having faith can move mountains, and now the faithful are making Mount Obama
move to the center of the political spectrum. With Obama going from left to
center and McCain going from right to center, by election day you won't be
able to tell the difference between the two, unless Jackson neuters Obama by
then.
Don't worry, there is still a very good chance you'll get 8 more years of a
Republican presidency that you can screech about. If not that, I bet Larry
Craig will retire to Florida.