Re: NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

On Jul 10, 8:46=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@> wrote:
> He never really qualified to be anything in the first place but that didn=
't
> stop Republicans from voting for him. =EF=BF=BDThough seriously wounded b=
y it, the
> constitution will survive this presidency. =EF=BF=BDConservative estimate=
s say it will
> take at least 40 years to undo the damage Bush and his cronies have done =
> the US economy and to civil rights. =EF=BF=BDOur standing as a world lead=
er for
> democracy and human rights may never be restored.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

I don't know why this would concern you.

Even if it were true and it was only 2 years ..... you're not going to
be around to see it anyway.

By the way, have a good time on your Amazon trip ..... ummmm so far
away from any kind of medical services.

This is just a service reminder.