Re: NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

>I just hope there are enough votes to get him elected over the gentleman
>from Panama (whose constitution right to become president is questionable).

If Republicans can get a President that was reportedly born in Canada
(Chester Alan Arthur), then Panama should be an easy follow on.

>I never believed that a black man would get such a chance at the US
>presidency in my lifetime.

Well the most important color I see Obama as is GREEN! He's just a little
too wet behind those big ears for being president.