Re: Utah Integrator

On Jul 19, 12:27=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > Problem is .... I'm thinking that someday, one of these installers may
> > want to reciprocate and I'll have to turn him down because of my
> > constant backlog. I just wonder what they'd think about that.
>
> Don't ever apologize for being busy. =EF=BF=BDThat's actually a good thin=
g... =EF=BF=BD:-)

I'm not thinking of it in terms of apology.

When you do someone a favor and they try to return it and you turn it
down......
There's always that feeling as if you should accept it to be gracious.
And if you turn it down, it's sort of impolite or seemingly, as if
THEIR favor isn't good enough.

Being practical, and with no actual obligation, I'm sure I'll get over
it.
Perhaps I'll send flowers, instead.