Re: Utah Integrator

news:9993ad97-86f8-4c79-89ed-e14672426034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jul 17, 7:41�am, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for a systems integrator in Utah that will service the Park
> City area. Woodlands/Kamas area to be more specific. Does anyone here know
> of any integrators in Utah that either handle that area or may know of an
> integrator that does. This will be an introduction to my client's security
> department to handle their needs at this location. They will make the
> ultimate decision about who to use. I am not looking to get involved other
> than to help locate a company.
>
> Bob W.

What are they looking for ..... a ski lift alarm or something to
protect a canyon?

You must be familiar with the area. CEO has large compound type home on top
of mountain. The company they were using fell off the face of the earth.
This client (company) is very active with their security program. Lots of
work on upgrades, additions, preventative maintenance, etc. on all of their
accounts. Camera work is planned for the Utah home now. I handle all of
their security and fire here in Florida for the headquarters, as well as,
aviation and marine departments and execs homes. Over the years, I have done
several homes for the CEO but I am not going to Utah. They rely on me to
help them identify quality companies in other areas of the country when
needed. Past that, it is their call.