Defective RJ31/CA 38 A Line Exclusion Jacks

RHC: I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem with poor
quality line exclusion jacks and cords. Canadian suppliers invariably
stock only the Chinese imports, and lately we've been finding that
almost one in three jacks or cords comes out of the box defective.

Does anyone know of a Canadian supplier who stocks quality jacks and
cords, because these DOA's are at an unacceptable level (whataya
expect I guess at 55 cents apiece...?) And the ones that do work, die
at an unacceptable level creating unnecessary service calls for us
(and sometimes Bell Canada).