Re: Defective RJ31/CA 38 A Line Exclusion Jacks

I have had a few but don't know the source of the mfg.  If I had as many as
you were indicating I would be looking for a new source.  Along with looking
for a source I would be diagnose to see where the problems were.  The unit
is not that complicated.  Is it the terminal connectors or the forked
terminals not making contact???  May not be an important issue but it might
be helpful to know the pin point of the problem.

Les