Re: Defective RJ31/CA 38 A Line Exclusion Jacks

On Jul 27, 9:21 pm, "ABLE_1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have had a few but don't know the source of the mfg.  If I had as many as
> you were indicating I would be looking for a new source.  Along with looking
> for a source I would be diagnose to see where the problems were.  The unit
> is not that complicated.  Is it the terminal connectors or the forked
> terminals not making contact???  May not be an important issue but it might
> be helpful to know the pin point of the problem.
>
> Les
>
> "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

RHC: The problem is generally in the small fingers of either the
female connector in the jack itself, or in the fingers of the female
cord from the panel. I'm going to go in to ADI and bitch to them. I
buy these in 100 lots, so I may just have received a bad
batch....gonna check to see if anyone else is having the same problems
with ADI jack and plugs...