Re: Trick to drilling a larger hole without damaging wiring

Carefully push the wire up into the frame an to one side, then carefully
drill the hole bigger...or drill another hole next to the old hole but in
the opposite direction from where the wire is coming from...or put on a
recessed contact if you can.

--
**Crash Gordon**