Re: ESL 1500 transformer

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Great planning.  :^)

That's not the word for it.  It's down right criminal.  In Vancouver a
fire alarm EVAC system (in what they term a "tall building" - over 11
stories) has to be able to supervise for 24 hours and then operate for
two hours.  The batteries in the amplifier cabinet were barely adequate.

> How long ago was that?

I'll have to pull the file when I get to the office later this morning.
  I do recall seeing several inspection tags (from previous companies)
that had "cleared" the system.  The company that called me in on the
consultation red tagged it.