ESL 1500 transformer

Hello all,

I have an ESL 1500 5 zone FACP missing a transformer. It would appear
the previous installer removed it. The previous installer, an
electrician lost his alarm guy so its now on me to install.  My
knowledge base is with Fire-Lite and Notifier this is probably my
third time dealing with one and my first installing one. I am unsure
if the transformer comes pre-installed or not I do not see anything
about installing it in the manual so my guess ?? is that it was
installed at the time of delivery but removed at one point but that is
just speculation.

Does anyone have an old can laying around with a transformer in it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jake