Re: ESL 1500 transformer

"Jake" wrote:

> Does anyone have an old can laying around with a transformer in it?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I never installed an ESL-1500 but I've serviced a few and IIRC they come with
an open-field transformer pre-mounted inside the can.  Unfortunately, the spec
sheet doesn't mention the transformer value since it's not anticipated that
you'd need to replace one.  If no one comes up with the spec for you call and
I'll get it from GE for you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass