Re: OT: Cancer

On Jul 25, 4:20=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@> wrote:

> I posted it in CHA and I stated my reason for doing so at the time. =EF=
=BF=BDCracker
> x-posted it to ASA hoping to incite more flames.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

There's only one person here who has a incalculable record for
inciting and producing flames and that's you. Anything that anyone
else might attempt in that arena would have to go a long ..... LONG
way to come close to causing as much turmoil in Usenet, as  you have
through the years.

Would you care to deny it .....?

Let me take this opportunity to say a few things that have come to my
mind upon hearing the news.

I should have taken bets.

Everyone please return to your seats .... the final "act" is about to
begin.

Something about burnt bridges.

How nice this Newsgroup will be ..... finally.

Contrary to what you and others have said..... I don't hate you. To
me, hate implies that I would have killed you myself, long ago.
However that not occuring says that I wouldn't sacrafice my own well
being to commit such an act for the likes of scum like you. I like me
better than you. Therefore, I it's obvious that I just dislike you
with a vengence and don't give one iota of a shit whether you live or
die, just so long as you go away. Going away would have sufficed. You
chose to hang on and continued to berate and agitate, with no remorse
or concern as to the havoc you where causing. All along, with the
attitude that you were never going to stop. With the attitude that you
wouldn't stop until the day you died. Well, you win in that regard.
But stop you will.

At any point in time you could have chosen to ease up some, but you
persisted. By choice, you castigated everyone who asked you to stop,
continuing to create havoc. For YEARS, you continued to do nasty
things to people who just wanted to come together here and socialize
peacefully. You had to continue to "push the buttons". Your conduct
has created "sides",  arguments, bad feelings, insults and separation.
Comparatively, very little has been accomplished here and people have
left and stayed away in droves because of what you have caused.

You started out in Usenet as a pariah and maintained that status
wherever you tread .... for what ever reason you conjured up in your
egotistical head. You chose to be the source of bedlam and disorder
rather than creating something good. Always the root of discord and
mayhem rather than building alliances. You leave nothing of value
behind you here. When you are spoken about, it will be with
condemnation of your terrible attitude and contempt towards others and
of  your calculated and intentional disruption of this group, for so
many years. And ultimately, in a short time, you will be forgotten
with little remorse. You derserve nothing more.

We will have no more of you. You are gone and good riddence.