Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 11, 1:45 am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Bob Worthy" muttered:
>

> > He's switched from the religion of "Jewish", to Jews for Jesus and now
> > to Catholicism in just a few years.
>
> Wrong as usual.  I never followed the Jewish faith.  I have Jewish herita=
ge
> though.  My father is Jewish and that make me Jewish.  I've never been to=
> JFJ meeting.  My faith has always been Christian.
>
> > I've no doubt that when his present wife takes him for everything he's
> > got, now that she's a citizen...
>
> I guess if that's the kind of woman you're used to that's what you would
> expect.
>
> > for his next wife, he'll have to take
> > another step down the ladder of evolution and get himself a Burka
> > girl. Then he's got to take that damn trip to Mecca every year.
>
> Naah.  I'd take the trip to Carnaval instead and just tell the Imam I was=
 in
> Mecca.  What with everybody wearing towels they'd never even notice my
> absence.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> Customer Service 941-870-2310
> Fax 941-870-3252
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D> <

Bob Worthy didn't mutter anything. The only thing Bob typed was a
question regarding the Raccoon Lodge which he referred to as the
Buffalo lodge. Old age is catching up with all of you guys to the
point where everyone forgets how to read posts.