Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

"Bob Worthy" muttered:

> He's switched from the religion of "Jewish", to Jews for Jesus and now
> to Catholicism in just a few years.

Wrong as usual.  I never followed the Jewish faith.  I have Jewish heritage
though.  My father is Jewish and that make me Jewish.  I've never been to a
JFJ meeting.  My faith has always been Christian.

> I've no doubt that when his present wife takes him for everything he's
> got, now that she's a citizen...

I guess if that's the kind of woman you're used to that's what you would
expect.

> for his next wife, he'll have to take
> another step down the ladder of evolution and get himself a Burka
> girl. Then he's got to take that damn trip to Mecca every year.

Naah.  I'd take the trip to Carnaval instead and just tell the Imam I was in
Mecca.  What with everybody wearing towels they'd never even notice my
absence.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass