Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

"jipksa" wrote:

> For how long, for how long are we going to be heedless of the signs of
> Allah (SWT)...

That depends.  Are we talking road signs, speed limit signs, no parking signs.

> still the hereafter will be better than this dunya...

Will that be with or without the 70 virgins?

> why are we walking around like headless chickens...

Not sure.  Check with Jiminex.

> when your mother is going to abandon you, just to save herself...

If that's this guy's idea of heaven I'll stick with the Dunya.

> doesn't your heart tremble with fear...

Ummm, nope.

> what will be your excuse on that day?...

How about, "The dog ate my homework?"

> your legs are going to speak and say...

Is that anything like when Shakira sings "My Hips Don't Lie."

What does SWT stand for?  Single White Trisexual?

> Click Here

Or don't.