Re: Looking for a good Wireless System

news:4873a04f$0$87064$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> DMP has interface modules for Inovonics, Ademco, and for the past year+
> they make their own wireless (two way) and it's freekin awesome.

That's cool.  Actually the DMP stuff I have played with seems to be pretty
decent.  Not enough (at the time) cool features to justify changing brands
for my main line, but acceptable stuff.

Too bad I can't trust Dave Sharp enough to want to work with DMP except as a
servicing only dealer.

** "Oh, uh.  He named names.  I bet Dave sues him now.  LOL." **

Ok, "IN MY OPINION. I can't trust Dave Sharp because he sent me things I
didn't order, charged my credit card for them, promised to take care of it,
and never did."

There, is that better Dave?  Just stating my opinion.

Sorry Crash.  Couldn't resist. Is Dave even still the western region
manager?

--
The Security Consultant
P.O. Box 5720