Re: Looking for a good Wireless System

I usually use the 5816, it's easier for the homeowner if they want to change
their own batteries. I've looked at the 5818 and decided it wouldn't work
for most windows out here. I've tried the 5820's on a condo about a year ago
and their still working find...I kinda like them actually

However, now I've kinda standardized on the DMP wireless and don't do many
new installs with Honeywell anymore.

--
**Crash Gordon**