Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Jul 11, 10:04 am, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Robert L Bass wrote:
> > > "Bob Worthy" muttered:
> >
> > Actually it's "Jim" you're replying to...  You've really "Fowlered"
> > things up now!  :-) <
>
> He'd use your name to describe situations too if he actually knew what
> your name was.

You mean like Bass does frequently??  I can't remember when I've read a
response from him that doesn't include some derogatory reference to
"Cracker" or "Jiminex".  He's only recently stopped with "Olson", but that's
because it looks like Frank's genuinely "buried the hatchet" (much as you've
done).

> You've done a good job of avoiding that subject for quite a long while
> so now is a good time to ask once again, what is your real name?

"Olson" is as "real" as it gets.  I've seen his passport and that hokey
piece of paper they issued as a "Birth Certificate" in Los Angeles back in
the '50's.  Of course, that's not the name he was raised with.  Considering
the stigma associated with divorce back then, I'm not at all surprised.