Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 11, 4:17=EF=BF=BDpm, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "G. Morgan" <no...@xxxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcrit dans le message de groupe =
de
> discussion : ba4e6418000e4ba9a268ca64b04a243...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > Doug wrote:
>
> >>Lets face it, there seemed to be a greater outcry from the Islamic worl=
> >>over a few cartoons
>
> > No shit .... Plus this one a couple days ago:
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030798/Muslim-outrage-police...
>
> > --
>
> wow!! One day they will ask that every damn photo of man or woman be the
> muslim kind or they we feel bad...
>
> lets hand them the world....Its too late...

Now ya see ........... if I were the police chief, I would apologize
and retract the poster.

I would replace it with a photo of a dog sitting in Allahs hat. With
the note that any Muslims that were offended, should not look at the
picture and were not invited to call the emergency number. They can
simply pray to Allah.