Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

"Robert L Bass" <> wrote in message
> "Crash Gordon" wrote:
>
>> I didn't mean complaining about being clumped with the bad guys...I mean
>> denounce their activities. If the do the media hasn't reported on any.
>
> That's not really correct.  I've seen numerous interviews of mainstream
> Muslims and they almost invariably reject any association with the
> crazies. FWIW, my earlier post was in response to the spammic-jihad
> moron -- not to Muslims in general.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Yes, there have been interviews with individuals or groups who reject any
association with extremists, but what seems to be lacking is a
collective cry of outrage from the Muslim communities over the actions of
those extremists, if  there has been such a cry, then I haven't seen it.
Lets face it, there seemed to be a greater outcry from the Islamic world
over a few cartoons in a couple of Scandinavian newspapers than over 9/11,
7/7, Bali or any other atrocity carried out in the name of Islam by
extremists.

Doug