New Vehicle Options

Our lease is up sometime this year on our 06? Ford Freestar.  Checking
Ford's site, I see they no longer have vans (maybe just not online, maybe
not at all).

So now that I'm looking at different options, I'm wondering what everyone
here uses for their installations/service vehicles.

On my wishlist (however far that'll get me with management), would be the
same van with more ground clearance and 4WD.  Of course such a thing doesn't
exist from Ford's lineup.  I've bottomed out this van so much I'm surprised
it hasn't damaged anything yet.  And I've been stuck far too many times in
the winter (even in our own driveway... twice).  Otherwise, it's been a
great van.

Any suggestions and little details would be great.

- Chris