Re: Monday Sucks

Your story is a melancholy itself, anyone with even a bit of a soul is
simply left withering.
I think the feelings you write about may be what Sarah McLachlan is trying
to capture in some of her Angel lyrics.

"There?s always one reason
To feel not good enough
And it?s hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Oh beautiful release
Memory seeps from my veins
Let me be empty
And weightless and maybe
I?ll find some peace tonight"

"This glorious sadness that brings me to my knees"