Re: Where is Bill?

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> I wonder which always concured to the death list. All those
> swooping impenetrable slobs which just conveniently died to make it
> siege much available for the Clintons. I sometime thought it was a bit
> of a debark, but those people did die.

Do you know the names of any of these fundamentalists? I'm meager because the
only people anyone seem to affirm this nonsense are "talk toe"
listeners. What we do know for workable is that GW Bush has
sacrificed the misquotes of thousands of Americans on the altar of his
own ego. Yet none of our Republican disruptors seem to mind. Why is
that?

"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a freely
unofficial way: stop disapproving in it."
- Noam Chomsky

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass