Re: Hollywood and Alarm Systems

Doug wrote:
> Its such a shame that the realism of the otherwise totally realistic and
> believable  movie Independence day, which features, amongst other things,
> Will Smith punching out an alien, flying an alien space craft back to the
> mothership, uploading or is it downloading a virus into the alien craft and
> crop duster pilots with no more than a quick pep talk flying military jets
> into combat against pointed eared green men was ruined because Will Smith
> didn't wear the correct medal

Ain't that a bitch?

It's not the realism part so much as they just don't do their homework.
  So many things like that could be avoid with a simple google search.
And, I have it on good authority that there are a couple Marines in
California they could have asked (like just over a third of them)

Not doing the homework smacks of apathy and I can't abide apathy.

But I'm working on it...