Re: bASS isms

Spork wrote:

> how about when he was bragging about how he used to stuff alarm panels full
> of paper before turning them over to his unwitting 'customer'.  An d this
> made him a better installer than other installers who didn't do that.  Then
> defended it saying it was a good idea even after tourman had a panel almost
> catch on fire.  good thing tourman didn't stuff his panels full of papers or
> he might have burned down a customers premise.  whatta drag that would have
> been. ;)

I don't think you can top his arguing that you can't connect a 110VAC
smoke alarm relay to a security system (even *after* the relevant
section of NFPA was quoted to him)...  Or the one where you
automatically turn your security system into a fire alarm system when
you hook up any fire detection device to it (I'm still waiting for him
to post the relevant code for that one)...