Re: Hollywood and Alarm Systems

Its such a shame that the realism of the otherwise totally realistic and
believable  movie Independence day, which features, amongst other things,
Will Smith punching out an alien, flying an alien space craft back to the
mothership, uploading or is it downloading a virus into the alien craft and
crop duster pilots with no more than a quick pep talk flying military jets
into combat against pointed eared green men was ruined because Will Smith
didn't wear the correct medal

Doug-