Re: Moose 2000

question:
is the alarm  really going off,  or  is the monitoring company calling an
alarm from a low battery signal?

We had been using a monitoring company in "Greenville MS"  (hehe)  and their
operators were always sending alarm reports to service only signals...

Only way we could get them to stop  was to change monitoring companies...
RTS