Re: Almost set up. ABN reliability and other questions

>> Who sold you the Lynx?  They should offer tech support on it
>> rather than the monitoring company (assuming it wasn't them who
>> provided it).
>
> It was home security store but I bought it over 2 years ago. Just
> now decided to get everything hooked up.
> I called nextalarm today and they were very helpful. The avm
> setting was causing the siren to shut off.

Glad they were able to help.  Like I said before, all it takes is a
little advice and a bit of patience.  Anybody can do this stuff.
[Robert ducks for cover]  :^)

> thanks again to everyone here for all the help. I'm really glad I
> decided to keep the glass breaks. So far no issues unless I crank
> the volume on my electronic drum kit.

You're most welcome.  If you need something else, feel free to ask.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics