Re: Almost set up. ABN reliability and other questions

everything does seem to be reporting now but I have encountered
another strange problem. If there is a alarm while hooked up to the
service the siren will shut off after the panel announces what zone
was activated.

If I disconnect the phone line to the abn before sounding the alarm
the siren will keep sounding properly. Does this happen when hooked to
a regular phone line?

I am ready to send back this abn adapter and go with a company that
can give me real tech support.
Going to schedule the phone line install tomorrow.