Re: A Canadian Invention

Roger W wrote:

>I explained that a flatulence detector, if one existed, could only
>detect, annunciate and report but could not prevent an unpleasant
>odorous situation. She acknowledged the fact but said she wanted the
>central to call and alert her before she got home so she could
>remotely activate the central air unit.

http://www.cornells.com/product.cfm?s=7&p=14
Now you can use space-age technology to provide you with early warning of
gaseous attacks from friends and relatives. This technologically advanced
product actually detects methane gas and issue a loud warning. Perfect gift for
the aromatic friend who has everything.
$34.99
Out of Stock

Google is your friend:
Results 1 - 10 of about 156,000 for fart detector. (0.18 seconds)

--

-G