Re: Just maybe

Jim wrote:
> Been monitoring ASA for a few weeks now and notice that not too many
> people visit and frequency of posting has dropped.
>
> It would please me to no end to see this Newsgroup grind to a slow
> death.
>
> Keep up the trend.
>
> Could be that it's demise might occur at the same time Death Breath
> takes his last.
>
> What a tribute!

Indeed!  However that "slow death", like Bass' cancer, could very well
go into sudden and complete remission.

This newsgroup is (and never was) about "Bass".  It was in existence
long before "his immenseness" first appeared and will no doubt continue
long after he posts page 474 (which at his present rate should be about
March 2009).  Add Bass to your killfile and you won't be bothered by
this nonsense.  He really has little else to say that's of any
importance anyway.