Re: Bass Burglar Alarms - Sitemap Page 8 of 474

Frank Olson wrote:
>> Instead of crowing here about what he knows, he should be showing it at his
>> web site. It's sure looking weak in the few spots I checked.
>
>Another reason he's doing this is so that people like *you* can point
>out the mistakes.  I'd suggest taking him up on his offer of part time
>employment.  He could send you all 474 pages by email so you can review
>them.

"I asked about that after Cracker ran an illegal credit check on me
and posted my personal information online.  Apparently it's not
possible.  In any case, the only purpose in posting it online was to
try to hurt me personally.  I expect that sort of rotten behavior
from Olson.  You and Stevens surprised me.  Although I don't
particularly care for Stevens I tho9ught he was above that sort of
thing.  Apparently I was wrong.  You and I have gotten along so I'm a
bit perplexed that you posted it, even repeating it.

These jerks constantly accuse me of going RL on people yet it is they
who have repeatedly done so.  The only time I ever went RL on any of
them was when one of them comitted a criminal act against me.  Their
answer is to deny it but most know what he did.  They also know full
well that I did nothing illegal yet they still filed bogus complaints
in Florida and New Jersey.  It only serves to reinforce my opinion
that many people in this industry -- particularly several who spend
all their free time in this newsgroup -- are amoral, vicious crooks
who will stop at nothing to hurt a competitor or to take advantage of
their own customers.

Perhaps the newsgroup needs a few lengthy posts so the servers delete
old recoprds a little sooner.  I've been meaning to "share" a few
product lists here."

 Signature

Regards,
Robert L Bass