Re: Bass Burglar Alarms - Sitemap Page 8 of 474

On Feb 21, 12:41=EF=BF=BDpm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe our views of Bass don't differ all that much. However I have never m=
et
> Bass in person so I have no idea what he is like. I don't feel like I know=

> anyone here just from reading what he or she happens to post. When Bass
> posts here he likes to irritate everyone more often than not, and he is
> prone to promote a self serving stance on nearly everything.
> The difference between us where Bass is concerned is that you actually see=
> to wish him dead. Not just dead, but a slow malingering horror show type
> death. You don't see that as anything over the top, and that itself is ove=
> the top. Just from reading his posts doesn't get me to the point where I
> wish harm comes to Bass. He can post what ever he wishes. The worst it can=

> do to me is raise my blood pressure a notch or two if I choose to read wha=
> he posts. You must have led a sheltered life to see Bass as the worst that=

> is ever been, or you must have a long list of people that you feel need to=

> meet death. What it is about Bass that gets under your skin to that level =
is
> something I simply don't understand. And why should Bass be so important t=
> you in the first place to get to that level of hatred? As far as I can tel=
> Bass is just some guy running an on line business. He posts too much about=

> his business here in ASA in my opinion. Bass seems to have had some
> successes, let him enjoy them. I wish the same success for you in whatever=

> you do to earn a nickel. Why not try to just forget about Bass. You'll be
> happier. Death is something that is in everyone's future. Not soon enough
> for some, and too soon for others.

Well it's obvious that NOW our views don't differ but I seem to
remember a quite different opinion coming from you a while ago.

As far as hating goes ........ he's not even worth the effort. But
wishing he would drop dead and hit his head on the way down, is just a
way of saying he's not worth a bit of human thought. Anyone who would
be so deliberately and intentionally inconsiderate of others is just
beneath any consideration for anything good happening to him. You're
right. I don't know him and therefore wouldn't give two shits if he
fell into a meat grinder tomorrow and someone ate him for hamburger at
his refugee wifes and her new husbands barbeque, the next day. So I
don't hate him I just categorize him as a worthless piece of shit.
That's all. Actually, anyone here could have the same thing happen to
them and what exactly would you expect me to do? Feel bad about it?  I
wouldn't. And I doubt anyone else here REALLY would either. It is what
it is. No one here is really concerned about anyone else, but it looks
good to say you are. I know .... it's the humane thing to do. Sorry,
I'm not that artificial.

The fact that he has maliciously undermined the purpose of this
Newsgroup is the issue. That he is the reason that hundreds of people
who have come here, have left because of what he does to people and
the resultant turmoil from his conduct. This Newsgroup could be a
national treasure to the alarm trade is if wasn't for him. And I be
damned if I'll ignore that son of a bitch and let him have his way
here. In the same manner as he does, I'll be sure to do everything
that I can to cause disruption and chase people away. No one here has
ever wanted to do a damn thing about discrediting him, as a group  and
that being the case, if no one wants to do anything about what he does
here then there's not a damn thing that anyone can say about what I do
here. You know the old saying. If you don't like it ......... Leave.

And happiness?  I couldn't be more content with my life than I am
right now. I work when I want, on what I want. I'm looking at a really
comfortable retirement .... when ever I choose to do it and life
couldn't be more pleasurable. I'm one of the "lucky one's" My work is
my pleasure and my main "hobby", if you will. I understand that lots
of people play video games as a hobby now. I don't own a one and don't
even play solitare on the computer. But something that falls into the
same category as video games for me, is diddling with Death Breath
whenever I've got nothing better to do. So don't trouble yourself
about it being an obsession .... or what ever. It's just the same game
that he  plays. Sure it's over the top. That's the name of the game.
I can be nastier than you can. The only thing he's got left is going
real life as he's done with others. But as hard as he's tried, he
can't get to me. So you see ..... I win! What could be nastier than
wishing the rotten fuck would get cancer of the eyes and die a slow
rotting death? Nothing to it. Just think of the worst thing that could
happen to someone and type it. It has just as much meaning as what you
describe what he does here. He routinely does nasty and annoying
things to "everyone" in this Newsgroup. Why is is wrong to do things
to him?

Fuck the nasty dying bastard. I hope his heart will last long enough
so that he takes longer to die from his cancer.

Like it or don't.