Re: Spectra IV not as Data Hardy as Spectra III ???

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I bet Bob La Londe uses the wasp larva in the nest for bait. After he
takes
> the technician to the ER of course.

Are you kidding.  I want to get that bait to the river as fresh as possible.
In fact I take the tech directly to the river with me as a reward for his or
her find.  They don't moan to much in the back of the boat if I crank up my
iPod loud enough.

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com