Re: Spectra IV not as Data Hardy as Spectra III ???

The ones I've had the fewest problems with are Bosch Envirodomes. The AD
PTZs always scare me with the insect problems they introduce, as well as the
issues with those snap on teeth for making electrical connection. The
factory rep actually snapped off some teeth trying to demonstrate to us how
"solid and easy to install" they were. Samsungs are cheap but I have had
problems with protocols they say they accept but don't. Panasonic units seem
more expensive for what you get, and seem to fail in groups right after the
warranty expires. Spectra seems like there is less to them than other units,
less robust.