Re: Spectra IV not as Data Hardy as Spectra III ???

On Feb 4, 3:02=A0pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  The AD  PTZs always scare me with the insect problems they introduce, as =
well as the
> issues with those snap on teeth for making electrical connection. The
> factory rep actually snapped off some teeth trying to demonstrate to us ho=
> "solid and easy to install" they were.

  Gawd, do I know what ya mean.  Them fingers on the contacts suck.
And I have a location in San Antonio, TX, and the wasps around there
love to live inside the AD domes during the winters around here.  And
bad thing is they don't come out en masse until the dome is off.  You
can bang on the dome, loosen the screws, and as soon as the cover
drops, they come out in a mass.  Not fun...